Our Current EMR is <0.70
Power Process Piping recognizes the importance of providing a safe and healthy environment. Our mission is to utilize all possible means necessary to train, monitor, control and reward those responsible for achieving zero-incident safety goals.
Power Process Piping’s safety program includes:
- A full time safety director.
- Safety representatives are assigned for all project locations. Full time representatives are provided for major projects.
- We participate in Tool Box Safety Talks and Pipe Fabrication Institute (PFI) Safety Programs. We regularly report safety statistical information to governmental agencies, IsNet, PEC, PICS, OQ, ISO 9001/14001 programs and PFI Safety Committee.
- Daily job logs are maintained for all site work. Federal, state and local government agency reports are routinely submitted.
- Safety incentives are utilized to alert everyone to the importance of safety. Incentives range from small gifts (hats, shirts, jackets) to recreational vehicles.
- Site-specific job hazard analyses and safety procedures are developed for each project.
We routinely work under the “MUST”/Safe-2-Work Drug and Alcohol Screening and Safety Training Programs as well as DISA drug testing. Power Process Piping supports substance abuse education and testing. We expect all personnel performing work for PPP to be in the proper physical condition to perform their duties. Our commitment to providing a safe, healthy and productive work environment will only be achieved through the support of all team members. We encourage our customer’s efforts to eliminate substance abuse from the work place.
Mike McCaffrey Jr.
Phone: 734-451-0130 Extn: 224